Saturday, February 19, 2011

Low-Carb Humor

Here is some of the Low Carb Humor out there on the internet
Cartoon from offthemarkcartoons.com by Mark Parisi

A must see  low-carb cartoon collection from shinyhappyhead.com


Bread has been proven to absorb water. Since the human body is more than 90 percent water, it follows that eating bread could lead to your body being taken over by this absorptive food product, turning you into a soggy, gooey bread-pudding person.


(A well-dressed woman and her teenage daughter are out to lunch at one of my tables. I have already brought them their drinks.)
Customer: *waving me over* “Miss! I asked for a diet soda.”
Me: “Oh, I’m so sorry. I must have picked up another server’s order by mistake. Let me get you a new one.”
(I fill a diet soda myself and deliver it. Before even tasting it, she speaks up.)
Customer: “No! This isn’t diet soda! I’m on a very strict diet and I can’t have carbs!”
Me: “I filled it myself. I assure you that it is diet.”
Customer: *poking the drink with a straw* “Then what are these? I can see the carbs everywhere!”
Me: “You can see the carbs, Ma’am?”
Customer: “Yes! Are you blind? Can’t you see the bubbles?”
Customer’s teenage daughter: “Oh my God, mom! ‘Carbs’ mean carbohydrates, not carbonation!”



Low Carb Humor Gifts

Now try Comedy Central's Nick DiPaolo - Food Poisoning 

Nick DiPaolo - Obese People


No comments: