Mark Sisson is an institution in the Paleo world, a position he deserves and maintains in style.
His dietary position in a nutshell:
- fresh, organic, unprocessed food – no junk!
- daily activity – whether it’s the gym or a walk along the beach, it all counts
- plenty of quality sleep
- plenty of water, no soda or sweetened drinks
- antioxidants galore – the key to limiting stress
- a good fish-oil supplement
- lots of essential fats, reckless amounts of vegetables, and clean protein
- time for fun – don’t take anything too seriously – ethical behavior – because what goes around comes around
- taking responsibility for yourself and your life – openness to new things and ideas
Life in Kansai Japan, which includes my university work in Kyoto, my house in the hills above Kyoto in Otsu... an active life for a recently remarried widow. A dad of two glorious young adults (Kai and Zen) and a new baby son named Bo... Living the good life while striving for inner peace and a balanced perspective.